" Helping You Save Money!: Mass Coupon Trip!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mass Coupon Trip!

Hey guys! I have to let you in on an awesome deal at Albertson's & how I plan on executing it!
So here's the scoop:
FREE MILK promo- buy 3 participating Kellogg’s cereals in a single transaction and get a catalina coupon good towards FREE milk up to $3.99 value. 
Buy 3 get 1 gallon
Buy 6 get 2 gallons
Buy 9 get 3 gallons

But wait, there's more! 


Kelloggs has a printable mail in rebate going!
Get a $10 gift card for gas when you buy 10 participating products and mail in the UPC's
You can do 5 separate rebates per household. (Must all be submitted in different envelopes)

Did I mention there are a bunch of printable coupons that correspond to this deal?
There is one here (If that doesn't work try here)
And there are 3 from here 
You can print two per computer! 


So how am I rolling it? 
SCENARIO:  
Buy 6 boxes of Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, and/or Crispix Cereals
  • USE (3) $1.00 off 2 Kellogg’s couponsor use some of the Printables listed above
  • Pay $7.00
  • Receive Coupon for 2 FREE Gallons of Milk
  • Save UPC’s to get a $10.00 Kellogg’s Fuel Rebate (you’ll need 10 UPC’s to get $10 of fuel)
I'll be doing this 8 times, to give me 48 boxes. (I already have two qualifying boxes at home.) Then I'll submit for 5 rebates. 

Cost: $56
Money back from rebate: $50
Final cost: $8!!!
What I'll get: 48 boxes of cereal, Vouchers for 16 gallons of milk!

Also, There are peelie coupons on some of the boxes for  M&M's that say you get a free bag when you buy 2 boxes of Rice Krispies. My store also had the 'Save $1.00 on produce' coupons attatched to the boxes. Keep a look out!
What will I do with all this cereal? 
  • Eat what we can
  • Make some into food for our chickens
  • Give away groupings to friends and family
  • Housewarming present for some of our other friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment