" Helping You Save Money!: Have you heard of Groupon?

Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you heard of Groupon?

Oh my Goodness! It's the neatest thing! Just found out about it.

So here's the lowdown:
Groupon is like a mass coupon site specific to your area. You sign up, specify your area, then check out the day's coupon. One per day. Here was yesterday's groupon:
A $50 Voucher for GAP-----> For only $25!!!
And get this! It can be used at any gap store, and on clearance or sale purchases!

So if I would have been a member yesterday, I could have 'bought' the coupon, and then when enough other people did the same, they would run my card and send my voucher. The problem is, I wasn't a member yesterday, so I missed out! Can't believe it!

Visit Groupon and get signed up (free of course) so you wont miss any deals! I'll be updating when I find more great ones like yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment